Difference between HPLC and FPLC
1.HPLC follows adsorption chromatography.
2. It can perform at high pressure.(3-5 Mpa)
3.Sample loading capacity is less. (0.5 ml)
4. Sample composition and temperature plays major role in process.
5.It can separate all kind of sample.
6. The column used in HPLC usually made up of stainless still.
1. FPLC follows usually ion exchange and gel filtration chromatography.
2. It can’t perform at high pressure.
3. Sample loading capacity is high.(50mL)
4. Sample composition and temperature dose not have any role in process.
5. It can only separate only protein molecule.
6. The column used in FPLC usually plastic.